The Certified Safety Professional (CSP) is a certification offered by the Board of Certified
Safety Professionals (BCSP). CSP is the highest certification in the field of safety and is known
as the GOLD standard in the field of safety. The CSP is accredited in the United States by the National
Commission for Certifying Agencies and internationally by the International Organization for
Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC 17024) (see ANSI) and
193 Countries Consortium .
To be eligible for CSP, candidates should have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- A 4 years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative,
professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
- A BCSP-Approved Credential:
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP)
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
- Professional Member of the Singapore Institute of Safety Officers (SISO)
- Member in the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (MISPN)
- NEBOSH National or International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety, as issued by the State Government
Departments/Boards of Technical Education, Government of India
- Fire and Safety Forum Advanced & Post graduate and Master Diploma and TTP,Research
- Must pass the CSP examination.
- CSPs are further required to provide BCSP with proof that they are maintaining a
high level of competency in safety work by recertifying every five years.
Please note: If you have the first two mandatory criteria and doesnt have any BCSP
Approved Credential then you have to pass the ASP exam and proceed to CSP.
This training covers the entire ASP/CSP Certification Syllabus.
Each module is given weightage (3 hours for each module).
Free Guidance & Assistance is provided to the all candidates on Qualification Evaluation
(Equating to USA Qualification) and Certification Process. Guidance / Assistance will be
imparted to all attendees till you achieve Certification.
Enough Training Material would be provided (For ASP, CSP separately).
Safety Professionals who are serious about their career shall attend this program &
register at the earliest.
Trainer & Accreditations:
CSP/NEBOSH IDIP TRAINER
Nowadays many firms started offering CSP preparatory workshop to candidates claiming
that their trainers are holders of CSP and have great experience in delivering CSP workshop.
We suggest you to go through the below link and verify your trainer status before attaining
Other Benefits of Having CSP
- Once you passed CSP your name will appear on BCSP Certification directory.
Often MNC companies go through this directory and contact you directly regarding job
- Once you pass CSP you can become CMIOSH directly by just passing open assessment done
by IOSH. There is no need to attend peer review interview.
- You can attend CRSP exam directly without going through eligibility interview .
CRSP designation is necessary for those looking for HSE jobs in Canada.
- Many multinational US companies looking particularly for employees holding CSP which
will help you land in your dream job.
- To know more about this program and fees details please contact our office today itself